To become clients first choice for Clinical Contract Research Services.
How this is achieved:
Through all TCTC personnel demonstrating:
- Integrity (maintaining honour and mutual respect in external and internal relationships)
- Delivery (superior performance, adherence to regulations/procedures, profitability)
- Role ownership (personal responsibility, pro-activity, positivity, commitment, flexibility, communication, team work)
- Commercial Focus (understanding customers needs, market demands, the need for change, identifying new business opportunities, adding value)
- Continuous performance improvement (process and service improvement, management of underperformance)
TCTC senior management are committed to this policy and will provide:
- Strong Leadership (Passion, commitment, vision and communication)
- Development (encourage talent, create opportunities for people to learn, training)
- Resources (the tools and the people for the job)
- Rewards (Financial, Personal Development and Career)
TCTC Quality Department will review and update this policy as required. The Quality Department will ensure that the policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels.